Polish drilling bits manufactures wide range of types and sizes of three cone roller bits. The range comprises sizes from 2-3/8" to 26". Their product line includes steel tooth roller bits and tungsten carbide insert bits with various types of cutting structure suitable to various formations - from very soft to very hard and abrasive. The products are API certified and the company is ISO certified.
They can produce any type and size of rock bit on customer's request.
Besides these tools their product line comprises:
- Hole openers and replacement cutters;
- Drill string elements: spiral stabilizers, tool-joints, drill-stem subs, drilling rods;
- Drill rings for work-over of oil wells, geophysical drilling, waterwell drilling and blast hole drilling in quarries;
- Subcontract heat-treatment and thermochemical treatment;
- Engineering design;
- Steel tooth and TCI rock bits in sizes 5-7/8" to 26" for oil and gas drilling,
- Motor bits in sizes 5-7/8" to 24",
- Standard rock bits designed for water well drilling in sizes 7-1/2" to 26",
- Standard rock bits in sizes 2-3/8" to 6-3/4" from mining, geophysical and industrial applications,
- Rock bits designed for blast hole drilling in sizes 3-1/2" to 12-1/4".